[Oeva-list] Avcon chargers and new PGE charging stations

Dan Anolik spot at flashdog.com
Tue Oct 21 21:00:18 PDT 2008

I have a 1999 Ford Ranger with an Avcon charging connector. I'm happy
to hear about PGEs new charging stations, but I'm wondering what it
will take to connect my Avcon system to one of those.

Here's a link to PGEs limited 'fact sheet' on the new chargers:
http://www.portlandgeneral.com/about_pge/current_issues/pdf/charging_station_fact_sheet.pdf

Sorry if this topic has already been discussed, but couldn't find
anything on it in the archives.

On a related note- does anyone know where I can buy another Avcon PCS
(the wall portion of the charging system)?  They seem to be a hard-to-
find collectors items these days.

thanks!
Dan