[Oeva-list] Calling all Electric Cars Govenor's Speech Oct 27th 9:30 a.m.

Rick Durst Rick.Durst at pgn.com
Thu Oct 23 08:10:15 PDT 2008

Short notice, but high profile media eventm
Monday Oct 27th at OHSU South Waterfront.
Major media has been invited.

*Timing: the event is slated to start at 10:30, but vehicles need to be there by 9:30.
 The speaking slate is the Govenor, Peggy Fowler and Mark Edlen.
 At 11:15, a tour of the ohsu facility.
The Govenor will announce his Transportation legislative package

Please call or e-mail me ASAP at 971-226-3502 or Rick.durst at pgn.com if you are interested in attending with your Plug In vehicle. You don't need to call if you will attend without your vehicle

Not sure how much room we will have or exactly where the vehicles will be. We are looking for nice looking vehicles, so I won't be bringing my, not to show worthy, Ford Escort But I will bring PGE's Solectria.