[Oeva-list] Attend the table at "Who Killed The Electric Car" event on Sunday?

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 14:16:21 PDT 2008

Hi All,

   Just a friendly reminder that there's a free showing of "Who Killed the Electric Car" at the Bagdad
Theater on Sunday.  Doors open at 4:15, movie starts at 5:00.  Rick Durst from PGE, Tim Kutscha
from OEVA, Jeff Kim from Shorepower and Buzz Duell from MCEV will answer questions on a
panel after the movie.
  The OEVA will have a small table there with cards and flyers.  Would someone please be willing to
attend the table after the movie gets out for less than an hour?  I'll be answering questions and
showing the electric 914, so I'm unable to be at the table.

http://www.solaroregon.org/events/who-killed-the-electric-car-free-showing-10-26-08-portland

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair