[Oeva-list] Fwd: Fuel Film

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 20:39:52 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA Members,

  I don't know if the 139KB will go through, but I'll try.  There will be a free sneak preview of the movie "Fuel" at Fox Tower Stadium 10 in Portland on October 29th at 7pm.  Based on the trailer (see links below), it looks like it's emphasis is on biodiesel.  Admission is by guest list only.  If you'd like to attend, please send an e-mail to the address below, say that your from the
Oregon Electric Vehicle Association and hopefully they'll add you to the list.

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
Chair, OEVA