[Oeva-list] New Electric Car Manufacturer in the Southwest

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 12:16:11 PDT 2008

Hi All,

  I just received this from the "contact us" form on the webpage.  Just FYI.

Cheers,
Tim
OEVA Chair

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press Release

For Immediate Release: October 28, 2008

     Long Range All Electric SUV

LA Electric Motors, Rio Rancho, NM, distributor of all electric automobiles announces today their total electric SUV. It is one out of the line of electric cars they have available
from their online showroom. Providing vehicles that are more stylish than the average electric
cars on the market and for the ecologically-minded customers that want to save money from
the ever flocculating gas prices. The 5 seat model “Testament” expands your driving distance
with it’s Lithium-ion batteries, known for getting 2 to 4 times more power than the lead acid batteries. The Testament is highway ready with speeds past 70mph and driving range over
350 miles per charge.

All electric vehicles generally cost about one-tenth as much to drive and maintain as typical
gas-powered vehicles. Looking to cut emissions LA Electric Motors has a lineup of low-speed
all electric vehicles: The 2dr Spike, 2dr Tegra and the 4dr Electric.

LA Electric Motors is giving us a whole new way at looking not only on the way we drive,but what we drive. Carrying a line of safe, affordable and more pleasant to look at, all electric
vehicles.

LA Electric Motors is owned by Kingdom Come Alliance and headquartered in Rio Rancho,NM., with production warehouse located in Long Beach, CA. To learn more about their vehicles visit www.laelectricmotors.com     or
contact by phone 505-974-2343, email: laelectricmotors at ymail.com

Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdNNNdJkRfc