[Oeva-list] Administrivia: Message size query

OEVA Treasurer oeva_treas at verizon.net
Tue Oct 28 18:34:22 PDT 2008

Alan:

Jeez-o-Pete. Please remove all restrictions on file size, attachments, etc.
This is a big pain in the you-know-what. Or at least make some sort of text
only option for the people with dial up. (I think most everyone no longer
uses a phone modem to connect to the Internet, do they?) Hey you with the
phone modem: at the library they have Internet for free.

Thanks,

Rick Barnes
Ex Treasurer
Aloha, or