[Oeva-list] EV charging @ hillsdale branch library

Matt Pettigrew pettigrw at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 12:57:15 PDT 2008

...hello...

I'm trying to recruit people who live in the Hillsdale community to bring their electric vehicles in to the Hillsdale branch library where they can charge their vehicles in the parking garage and also take advantage of the resources that the library has to offer.  As of now, we have one standard outlet which is underneath a fire extinguisher in the first parking space on the left as you enter the parking garage.  Usually there is an orange cone where the parking space is located.  Also, facilities is in the process of installing another standard outlet where the current EV charging station(outdated AVCON charger which few EV's use) is located.  My hope is to get at least one electric vehicle per week into the library with the goal of exposing these cars to people in the parking garage.

Thanks,
Matt Pettigrew