[Oeva-list] Plug In Station In Salem

Daniel Eyk danieleyk at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 13:19:10 PDT 2008

I just received this info from my sister who lives in Salem and works for the State of Oregon and thought it would be helpful to the OEVA group.
                                                              Daniel Eyk

PGE opens rechargingstation for cars in Salem
Salem — Portland General Electric has built a recharging station for plug-in electric vehicles at its
northeast Salem facility.
The plug-in station, equipped with two plugs, is located at 4245 Kale St. NE.
The Salem station is one of five that the Oregon electric utility has opened.
The others are located at:
-Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, 1945 SE Water Ave., Portland.
-City of Lake Oswego, A Avenue, just west of Second Street.
-PGE office at 121 SW Salmon St., Portland.
-PGE office at Two World Trade Center garage, Portland.
During the rollout of the plug-in stations, PGE is not charging drivers to recharge their all-electric
vehicles.
— Don Currie
Page 1 of 1 www.statesmanjournal.com | Printer-friendly article page
10/30/2008 http://www.statesmanjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081029/COMMUNITIE...