[Oeva-list] Insurance for motorcycle EV's

David Hazen innercom at peak.org
Fri Oct 31 20:37:13 PDT 2008

Progressive Insurance has a little-known category for 3-wheel
motorcycle EV's that was discovered by a patient and persistent
insurance agent just south of Eugene in Creswell.  He was first set
on his mission to find this category by Mark Murphy, designer of the
Bug-E and Gizmo.  I just finished my scratch-built "assembled"
vehicle and I am now insured at the outrageous cost of $96 per year
for 100/300 liability, comp and collision.

If you are in the market for insurance, this guy is fun to work
with!  If he can't insure you directly, he will work with your local
Progressive agent.

John Clow
Creswell Insurance
	541-895-9125
	jclow at centurytel.net

David

David Hazen
innercom at peak.org
Construction of the XP-Humm-E
Lane Electric Vehicle Association

"There is no energy crisis, there is a crisis in ignorance." --- R.
Buckminster Fuller