[Oeva-list] More Info on EVent this weekend

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 19:44:13 PDT 2008

Hi All,

  The EVent out at the Washington County Fairgrounds is going to be great!  Oregon State University is bringing their large solar trailer with fold-out solar panels and we get to plug into it to charge our EVs.  The EVent is free and parking is free too.  You can get all the details on the Show at the following link:

http://www.wampromotions.com/Events.html

Big thanks to those who are willing to attend the booth during this weekend.  Gary and I will have our vehicles there.  For those of you who are attending the booth, here's a FAQ on our vehicles (from evalbum.com):

Gary's Honda Insight
http://www.evalbum.com/461.html
(Gary has upgraded to lithium batteries)

Tim's Porsche 914
http://www.evalbum.com/1137

Even if you can't attend the table, I hope a bunch of you can come out and support us.  Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair