[Oeva-list] More Info on EVent this weekend

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 22:28:42 PDT 2008

Also, for Eastsiders, we are invited to display EVs at the Belmont Street
Fair, tomorrow, Saturday, Sep 5th.

I haven't confirmed, but I expect we need vehicles in place by 9:30am or
earlier.

The location will be at or close to Belmont and SE 34th St.,
Portland---approach on 34th from the South.

I'll be there with the 1921 Milburn Light Electric
<http://www.evalbum.com/348> .

Call if you have questions: 503-267-6465 cell

-Myles