[Oeva-list] OEVA Monthly Meeting on September 11th, 7pm at World Trade Center

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 08:04:19 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA folks,

It's time for another monthly meeting this coming Thursday, September 11th.
Everyone, member or not, is welcome to attend our meetings.  We'll gather
as usual at 7:00PM for show-and-tell of EVs and start the meeting at 7:30PM.
We meet at Two World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.
The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.
The street-side charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

Agenda for the general meeting:

7:30
- Welcome new people (logistics like bathroom, membership dues, T-shirts, flyers, e-mail list)
- Review past EVents and upcoming EVents
- Updates on member EVs
- Break into sub-groups for discussion
 - Charging stations - Jeff Kim
 - Small EV business - Jim Berry
 - EV conversion garage - Fred Trient
 - Newcomer questions - Michael Drewry
9:00
- End the meeting so we can get home or look at EVs

Please feel free to bring information, questions and vehicles!
Again, non-OEVA-members are welcome to attend!

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair