[Oeva-list] Consumer Introduction to Alternative Fuel Vehicles

Todd Weedman Todd at toddsimport.com
Sat Sep 6 10:23:03 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA members,

We're having another introduction class to alternative fuel vehicles

The purpose is to empower consumers through education.

Giving them the benefit of considering the broad range of options.

Our firm belief is that the next 5 years will see a strong movement towards

energy diversification - especially in regards to personal transportation.

More Hybrids, Plug-In Hybrids, Honda is ramping up production of Natural Gas

Civics and Electric vehicles will move from the hobbyist garage to mass production.

Each presentation lasts about 45 minutes, providing an overview the of

benefits and limitations of both current and developing technologies.

When and Where:

Next Saturday, September 13th: 10:00am - 2:00pm. (Presented several times)

It will be at the Beaverton Joe's Sports

at 3485 SW Cedar Hills Blvd (6 blocks north of Canyon Rd)

I want to emphasize...

No prior knowledge is required and there will not be a test.

Technical information is limited to details that complement the discussion.

There is to be a representation of Hybrids, Electric and Natural Gas vehicles.

We encourage and welcome participation of current owners of Alternative Fuel Vehicles.

Please come down and share your experience with others.

Our Goal: Advocating Change Through Education

Sincerely,

Todd Weedman, owner
Todd's Import Automotive
17607 Pilkington Rd