[Oeva-list] EV shop for enthusiasts

Jim Berry performanceaev at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 13:50:09 PDT 2008

Hello all, I would like to get your input on a question. I am having a hard time committing to rental of a small warehouse space to house my EV business. I see way to many opportunties out there for myself as well as for others wishing to start EV oriented businesses that might want to shre space or for individuals wanting to rent space outside of their homes in order to build their own EV's.
I am meeting with a building owner on Wednesday about leasing a large building, my question to the membership is: are any people out there that would be interested in renting a space to utilize for building or working on an EV and do you think that with more advertising that there might be a steady stream of individuals? It would include access to mig/tig, plasma, milling machine capabilities, etc. What do you think woud be an acceptable daily rate for rental of a stall to individuals?