[Oeva-list] Battery boxes for sale

Ralph Merwin rmerwin at aracnet.com
Tue Sep 9 16:57:00 PDT 2008

I have several aluminum battery boxes to sell.

Four of them are sized for Optima Yellow Tops.  Three hold four Optimas
side-by-side, the last holds eight Optimas in two rows of four side-by-side.
The 8-Optima box has a lid.

Three other boxes are for SAFT STM-100MR NiCADs.  One holds three modules
end-to-end, one holds five side-by side, and the last holds 20 modules in
five rows of four modules.  This last box was built by SAFT for the Pivco
CitiBee vehicles (ancestor to the THink).

Pictures and rough measurements are online at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/prizmev/BatteryBoxes

I'm hoping to get rid of these rather quickly, and so am selling them at
the scrap metal price of 80 cents per pound.  Weights are listed on first
picture for each box on the page above.

I'll be taking these to the scrap metal recycler this weekend, so if you're
interested in anything let me know ASAP!

Ralph