[Oeva-list] Electric Evolution

garry painter garry at europa.com
Sun Sep 14 10:20:58 PDT 2008

I'd have characterized it more like 23,000 engineers trying to make
the pig look better, only they were more confused than usual, and
shoved the tube up the pigs ass. "There! That makes the pig look
better!"

(It's all about lipstick this week ;)

I drove to the coast last month with my sister in a new rental van.
The hour long drive gave me an inkling of what all the electrical
engineers in Detroit have been working on for the last few years. The
dome light stretched for more than half the length of the van, and
looked like something out of Star Wars.