[Oeva-list] Call for OEVA Presentations

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 13:28:18 PDT 2008

Hi All,

   Do you have EV expertise and would you be willing give a 30 minute presentation at a future OEVA meeting?  Do you know of someone with EV expertise that I could contact regarding a possible future presentation?  We've had two meetings with sub-group gatherings and I'd like to add some more talks to make the meetings interesting.
  Over the past few months, several questions and concerns have arisen regarding the care and feeding of lead-acid battery packs.  People have been reporting limited range, not understanding the Peukert effect and wondering how to extend the life of the pack.  If you or someone you know could share their knowledge with the group, please let me know.  Other EV-relevant talks are also welcome.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair