[Oeva-list] URL for Conversion Kit Instructions

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 13:12:03 PDT 2008

The free download basically points you to this URL:

http://www.gas2electric.net/

I splurged today and purchased the $50 conversion manual.  It comes in .PDF
form.  It contains a bunch of good information, but it's only 41 pages long
and I found Mike Brown's "Convert It!" better, albeit a bit older.

The advantage of the $50 subscription is that it's an electronic book that's
continually updated so you can get the latest version whenever they come out.

Unless you're a complete beginner, I would steer away from this book.
I can bring my copy to the next OEVA meeting if you wish.

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair