[Oeva-list] DC Controler

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 15:21:03 PDT 2008

Hi Nev,

   Yes, Synkromotive hasn't published much info on their website yet
as they are small and don't want to be swamped with requests for
information while they figure out technical issues.  Many EV companies
today are frustrated because many potential customers call in to
ask questions about EVs and don't provide real business.  While I can't
speak for Synkromotive, I would suggest you send them an e-mail
with specific requests for information about their products and I'm
guessing they will respond as best they can.  If they think you're serious
as an early adopter, then they'll provide you with a contact phone number.
  I apologize if this e-mail seems rather blunt.  I'm trying to share my
observations of these small 2-3 person EV businesses that are struggling
to get a foothold without getting crushed from the overwhelming number
of general EV questions.

Warm regards,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair

p.s. If anyone from Synkromotive would like to correct my statements,
please speak up to inform the general membership.  Thanks.