[Oeva-list] electric conversion

Anne Perretta pctphoenix at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 14:56:06 PDT 2008

we live in Portland OR and have been trying to find an electric car or truck that we can buy and at the same time, HAVE SERVICED, as needed.  We have seen several in Seattle and Canada but never see them advertised here in Portland unless they are NEV's which we are not interested in.  Do you know anyone in the Portland area who converts to electric.  We would be willing to buy, say a Chevy S-10, and have it converted if we could just find someone who can do the work.

Thanks.

 Anne Perretta