[Oeva-list] ev conversion services

Christine Jeibmann bilquistmrsj at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 00:12:08 PDT 2008

Anne,

Ron from Shorepower Technologies did an upgrade on my 2008 ZAP Xebra PK and I am much happier with my vehicles performance.  He was very upfront and honest with me and did a great job.  This vehicle was already electric but he helped me get more power by adding another battery.  He also installed a Paktrakr so I can watch my pack closely.  I would recommend Ron and Shorepower for EV help -- service or conversion.

Anyway, just my 2 cents worth.  EV's and EV conversion and/or upgrades are not cheap but it all pays back eventually by just driving by the gas stations!!