[Oeva-list] Legislative change suggestions?

Emily Ramage emily at arcimoto.com
Wed Sep 24 12:30:19 PDT 2008

Hello OEVA Folks,
I've emailed this group once before to announce an EVent in Eugene.  This
time I am emailing to field suggestions.

A little background -- I work for a locally owned EV company in Eugene.  We
are currently in the R&D phase of building three-wheeled EVs, and plan to
start production early next year.  For those folks who requested information
last time I sent out an email, I am really sorry for not getting back to you
with details.  We are further along in the process now, and I can provide
information at this point to those who would like it (or take suggestions
from those who would like to give them).  To avoid spamming the OEVA email
list, my work email is:  emily at arcimoto.com.

Anyway . . . To The Point!

We are putting together some suggestions to submit to the legislature this
session.  I would like to know if anyone has suggestions for items that they
would like changed, introduced, etc.  We will probably submit a preliminary
document by the end of this week or early next week.

Cheers!

Emily Ramage
Arcimoto
emily at arcimoto.com