[Oeva-list] Opportunity to evangelize EV's this Sunday AM

phil hochstetler phil at hochstetler.com
Fri Sep 26 16:30:02 PDT 2008

A private school in Hillsboro is sponsoring a 5K foot race (200-500 people)
this Sunday (Sept. 28th) morning, and is looking for an Electric Vehicle to
act as the "Pace Car".  The race raises money for the school which has a
strong environmental mission and takes place in Banks, OR.  Would anyone on
the list like to volunteer?  You would need to be able to drive to Banks by
8:30 AM and have enough range to drive the 5K race at 9AM.  After that you
are done so you could leave or stick around to charge up first.
Unfortunately, my EV project is not yet runing or I would do it.  Contact me
by Sat. night if you are interested.
--phil