[Oeva-list] SYNKRO DC spec sheet

David Boyd david at synkromotive.com
Sat Sep 27 12:38:21 PDT 2008

Greetings again EVer's,
Here's a link to our first product specs, the 156V 700A DC motor
controller. This is still in a pre-Beta phase, but the numbers so far
look accurate. There are some additional features we need to add to
the sheet, but you can get the overall performance and feature
details. I'll be putting the Beta Program T&C up by Monday for those
interested in participating. We will limit it to 15 people, on a
first paid, first served basis. More details will follow shortly.
For now check out the spec sheet at:
www.synkromotive.com/prod_sheet.pdf

Cheers,
David Boyd