[Oeva-list] Looking for OEVA webmaster and local EV business links

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 18:31:17 PDT 2008

Hi OEVA members,

 I just spent the better part of this afternoon cleaning up the website and creating links to local EV businesses on the "links" page.  Please review the site (www.oeva.org) and offer any additions/corrections to the links page if you know of more Oregon EV businesses.
  We're also looking for a new webmaster, or at least someone who knows HTML and can update the web content from time to time.  If you're interested in contributing this way, please let me know.

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair