[Oeva-list] Holiday Party

richard.reinoehl at verizon.net richard.reinoehl at verizon.net
Tue Dec 1 20:54:45 PST 2009

Good news, we will have live music.

Ken Potter is bringing his acoustic guitar and I'm bringing rhythm instruments.  Ken has a great play list for our listening pleasure;  I'm looking forward to playing with him.

A concern:  assuming we have the same turn-out for our social event as regular meetings we will only have about $5 per person for food and drink.  Therefore it would be nice if more members were bringing a dish or drink to share.  Even a couple bottles of soda or a couple bags of chips would be a nice addition.

Richard