[Oeva-list] working Gast vacuum pump system for brakes available for $50

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 08:44:11 PST 2009

Hi All,

I hope your holiday season is going well.  I have a fully working Gast vacuum pump system available for sale if anyone wants it for $50.  This system comes with the pump, a one-way valve, a vacuum chamber, some fittings, the pressure switch and some mounting hardware.  I originally purchased it from EV-supply for $350 but replaced it with a much quieter MES pump from Metric Mind.

Again, this system fully works but makes a bit of noise.  Please contact me (tim_kutscha at yahoo dot com) if you'd like more information.  I'll bring the system to the OEVA Holiday party this coming Thursday.

Cheers,
Tim