[Oeva-list] TS 100Ah Cells (24) Available - New Price

c.bakken c.bakken at rogue-energy.com
Thu Dec 10 16:02:25 PST 2009

My previous posting had an error.  There are in fact 24 cells not 20 and the
price for all 24 has just dropped to $120 each (we will pay freight within
the area).  The total is $2,880 for the batch.

Were working with these cells and decided to go with the stiffer Headways
for our project.  The 24 Cells are from EVC and have been subjected to only
very light bench testing by Ives Meadors at SynkroMotive.  We paid $139
each, $120 plus with the associated freight and duties.  Call or email.

Chris Bakken

President, Rogue Energy LLC

 <mailto:c.bakken at rogue-energy.com> c.bakken at rogue-energy.com

 <mailto:chris at synkromotive.com> chris at synkromotive.com

Cell - (503) 784-2454

image002

***The material and content contained within this email communication is
Confidential, and its unauthorized distribution is prohibited and intended
only for the aforementioned parties to this communication.  This
confidential message is bound by the Non-Disclosure Agreements covenants of
Rogue Energy, L.L.C. and Synkro Motive, LLC inclusive and applies to the
recipient parties of this electronic communication and/or documentation.***