[Oeva-list] Nathan Abbott Donation

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:25:48 PST 2009

At last night's meeting we raised $100 for Nathan Abbott's recovery. Thanks
to everyone that donated. I sent the donation to his online fund raiser (
http://www.giveforward.org/idiot/) today and our donation pushed the total
over the $3000 mark.

Thanks again to everyone that helped out.

Nathan has some brain injuries and the recovery is going to be expensive. He
still has about ~$2000 to raise to meet the $5000 goal, if you want to
donate here is the link: http://www.giveforward.org/idiot/

Please Help Spread the Word.

Regards,
Pat
With Great Power, Comes Great Current and High Voltage   =D~