[Oeva-list] Nathan Abbott Donation

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:15:17 PST 2009

I had a fundraiser on elmoto.net, and raised over $550, But I'd like to give
it to Nathan personally.... I'll ask his mother this weekend if we should
just donate to the giveforward fund.... I'd really like to see it reach the
$5k goal!

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 2:25 PM, <patrick0101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> At last night's meeting we raised $100 for Nathan Abbott's recovery. Thanks
> to everyone that donated. I sent the donation to his online fund raiser (
> http://www.giveforward.org/idiot/) today and our donation pushed the total
> over the $3000 mark.
>
> Thanks again to everyone that helped out.
>
> Nathan has some brain injuries and the recovery is going to be expensive.
> He still has about ~$2000 to raise to meet the $5000 goal, if you want to
> donate here is the link: http://www.giveforward.org/idiot/
>
> Please Help Spread the Word.
>
> Regards,
> Pat
> With Great Power, Comes Great Current and High Voltage   =D~

Travis Gintz
1986 Honda VFR DC conversion
Http://blog.evfr.net/