[Oeva-list] 240v Charging Volunteer Needed

Nathan Isaacs nisaacs at optechsw.com
Tue Dec 15 15:50:48 PST 2009

Good afternoon,

We are looking for an EV volunteer(s) who charges their vehicles at 240v. We
are conducting further tests of our charging stations at "Level 2" charging
and will be testing Friday from 8-2 p.m. We also will be available on
Saturday, depending on the availability of volunteers. Send me an e-mail if
you can help out. Testing would be done at our offices, 15236 NW Greenbrier
Parkway, Beaverton.

Sincerely,

Nathan Isaacs

Manager, Business Development

Optimization Technologies

 <http://www.opconnect.com> www.opconnect.com

 <mailto:nisaacs at optechsw.com> nisaacs at optechsw.com

(503) 690-4475 x 16

(503) 810-7013 mobile

P Please consider the environment before printing this message.