[Oeva-list] list management question

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Fri Dec 18 12:35:19 PST 2009

With modern mail being what it is, I'm considering substantially
relaxing content limits on the list, and wanted to find out what the
group thought was appropriate.  This shorepower newsletter is a good
example of both issues:

1.  It's relatively commercial.  Do people want that here?
2.  Actually, it's not bad size wise, so it's not really a good example
there, but how big is too big for people?  I'll make a plug for
wuala.com as a really easy to use app for sharing large items with web
links...

These questions seem to pop up here more often than other lists I
manage, so I thought I'd revisit it...

http://hosted.verticalresponse.com/443717/2c074e0677/1740501003/c02bd726ef/