[Oeva-list] Lincoln City Oregon now EV Friendly

Jim Blaisdell blaze at chargenw.com
Fri Dec 18 14:56:06 PST 2009

Hi Folks, I just wanted to let you know that Lincoln City, Oregon is
making the Oregon coast more EV friendly by installing 6 Coulomb
ChargePoint EV Charging Stations. The new stations should be
installed by January 11th.  The Stations are currently free of
Charge. Is there anybody interested in attending with your EV? The
grand opening on the 11th of January? If so, you are likely to get
your picture in the paper and I will even throw in a free RFID access
card.

Give me a shout!

Jim Blaisdell
Charge Northwest