[Oeva-list] list management question

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 21:21:11 PST 2009

 tweetyourmail.com is one simple way to share a large email. You it to them,
they make into a webpage and give you a link that you can share. Readers do
not need to join. I had looked in to wuala a long time ago, it was not as
simple, but maybe it is better now.
Here are a couple tweetyourmail examples:
http://www.tweetyourmail.com/mails/18861/SmartGridSeminar2010.aspx
http://www.tweetyourmail.com/mails/18860/NevertakeGRANDMAtoCOURTSundaysnicker.aspx

However, I am OK with any email less than 1GB :)

Regards,
Pat
With Great Power, Comes Great Current and High Voltage   =D~