[Oeva-list] Not a Post, Just a Question

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 07:59:36 PST 2009

Hi Gene,

I set up the Nabble archival forum to capture all the e-mails that were sent to the OEVA "mailman" listserv so we could have a searchable database.  Since it only captures what has been sent out, it's a "read-only" forum without discussions.  When people reply to the list, it really goes through the original "mailman" listserv and the Nabble forum captures those replies as well.

Clear as mud? :)

Cheers,
Tim