[Oeva-list] 2008 ZAP Xebra PK -- $8950 OBO

Christine Jeibmann bilquistmrsj at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 00:56:16 PST 2009

What can I say -- economic times have my finances a little tight.....  I don't want to really sell Big Red but I think it is the best move for me right now.....

Purchased June 2008 for $13,000 from Eco-Motion
Less then 4000 ZAP miles
Fire Engine Red
AM/FM/CD/Ipod
Spray-on Bedliner
On Board Charger
Heater
Paktracker installed July 2008 ($200)
upgraded to 84 volts (7 batteries) in July 2008 ($900) -- Thank you Shorepower!!

Gently used.  Have not let battery pack go below 50% more then a handful of times.  I can travel from Milwaukie to Downtown Portland comfortably on a charge.  Maximum speed 42 mph.

Pros/Con combined:
3 wheeled vehicle so only requires motorcycle tags which are inexpensive.
Motorcycle insurance -- full coverage only costs me $230 A YEAR through Progressive!!
No airbags / crumple zones.
Made in China -- expect not the best quality but it is decent enough!!
Seriously only costs about .02 cents per mile to operate!!
LOW MAINTENANCE!!
NOT freeway legal but is expressway legal and I can keep up with traffic on McLoughlin Blvd / Grand Ave.

Feel free to e-mail me off list if you would like additional information and/or pictures!!