[Oeva-list] Loading the Leaf and a Sauce update

PREMIUM-USA pusa411 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 23:22:15 PST 2009

Jon Gilbert and I watched the transport crew load the Leaf up Sunday at
Midnight..

Here's his tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0vpq93hYpc

Oh, the pack voltage is 345vdc..  Lithium Manganese, 48 cells in 2x sets of
24 "cans" each.
24 on their side under the back seat, and 12 each flat stacks under each
front seat and rear floor.

It equates out to 7.18 vdc nominal per can.. so, 3.7 volt LiMn chemistry, a
few combinations are possible..
I'll let you guys know what my LiPo guy thinks when I see him at CES the 7th
- 10th next mo..

THX..
            Daniel T "Bubba" Conway

Premium-EV