[Oeva-list] Batteries available

frodus17 at gmail.com frodus17 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:04:57 PST 2009

I have a quantity of 13 18Ah panasonic SLA's available for sale. I bought
them a couple months ago thinking they'd fit in my motorcycle conversion,
and they're just shy of about 1/2". I have decided to get a pack of lithium
for my bike and sell these to someone locally if possible.

They are brand new in the box, have been trickle charged since I got them.

link to datasheet:
http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/battery/oem/images/pdf/Panasonic_VRLA_LC-X1228P_LC-X1228AP.pdf

link to my discharge curve at 50A. The 100A curve started to smoke my
battery cables on our test fixture.
http://pics.evfr.net/displayimage.php?album=26&pos=1

I'd like to get $40 each obo. Will sell individually in pairs.

Thanks
Travis Gintz
Portland, OR