[Oeva-list] Incentives for 2 & 3 Wheeler EVs

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:18:05 PST 2009

If you are interested in the federal plug-in vehicle tax credit for 2 & 3
wheel EVs, here is your chance to make your voice heard. If you are thinking
about a Vetrix, an Aptera or the new two seater Sparrow (NMG), you might
want to read this. From Persu Mobility:

Last fall Congress approved consumer tax credits of up to $7500 for plug-in
cars. Unfortunately the lawmakers left out the most affordable and available
solution: 2 and 3 wheeled plug-in vehicles.

This year Persu Mobility, along with Plug In America and a team of
entrepreneurial plug-in vehicle companies from coast to coast has worked
with Senators Maria Cantwell (D-WA), Orrin Hatch (R-UT), John Kerry (D-MA),
Debbie Stabenow (D-MI), and Bill Nelson (D-FL) to get critical plug-in
vehicle tax credit language into the upcoming stimulus bill. We are very
close to success.

But now our efforts are threatened - we hear that the consumer tax credits
for 2 and 3 wheeled plug-ins may get removed from the stimulus bill.

We need your help - we will do most of the work. Please take just a moment
to click through the link below and send a strong message to your
representatives in Congress and the President telling them that you want
plug-in electric vehicles to be successful along with the truly green jobs
they can create. Show Washington just how serious you are about wanting
affordable plug-in vehicles on the road now:

http://www.pluginamerica.org/stimulus-2-3wheel

It is time to ask Congress to advance the next generation of transportation
options. Each and every voice they hear will make a difference.

Let us do the work for you - Just click the link below and in less than a
minute you can get your message to Congress about this key issue:

http://www.pluginamerica.org/stimulus-2-3wheel     Thank you!