[Oeva-list] Incentives for 2 & 3 Wheeler EVs

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:34:09 PST 2009

I just got an update. If you want to sign the petition that includes plug-in
conversions too, then use this link instead.
http://www.pluginamerica.com/stimulus<http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=FduP30m99OiqeOruT96eh1om8nuX%2B%2FB%2B>

Regards,
Pat
If you drive like there is no tomorrow, it may become self-fulfilling