[Oeva-list] OEVA Monthly Meeting, Thurs. Feb. 12th

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 13:54:55 PST 2009

Hello OEVA folks,

It's time for another monthly meeting next Thursday, February 12th.
Everyone, member or not, is welcome to attend our meetings.  We'll gather
as usual at 7:00PM for show-and-tell of EVs and start the meeting at 7:30PM.
We meet at Two World Trade Center at 1st and Salmon in SW Portland.
The courtyard will be open to display vehicles and provide some charging.
The street-side charging will also be available just across 1st Ave.

Agenda for the general meeting:

7:30
- Welcome new people (logistics like membership, T-shirts, flyers, e-mail list)
- Announcements (Claire Luton working on EV Insurance)
- Review past EVents and upcoming EVents
- More details of EV Awareness Day
- Updates on member EV projects
8:15
- Break into subgroups
  Michael Drewry or Tim Kutscha will host the newcomers group
  Patrick Connor will host the EV Awareness Day group
9:00
- End the meeting so we can get home or look more at EVs

Please feel free to bring information, questions and vehicles!
Non-OEVA-members are welcome to attend!

Cheers,
Tim Kutscha
OEVA Chair