[Oeva-list] Electric mower seeks new situation

Ken Potter ken at fivestarguitars.com
Tue Feb 10 23:12:47 PST 2009

Attention all OEVA members and interested parties:

We have a Black and Decker electric lawnmower that needs a new home.  It is
free, but needs repair.  This is a 110V corded rear bag model, has been
stored indoors and has very little wear.  The motor itself is probably fine,
but there are no signs of life.  It could be as simple as a blown fuse.  If
interested we can supply a photo.  Location:  Portland west side.  Please
reply to ken at fivestarguitars.com.