[Oeva-list] Oregon's new AFTERMARKET bill

danilo reyes danilo_reyes at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 07:33:09 PST 2009

Hi,All of the consumers should want to stop this
especially EVers and Hot Roders and hobbyists who like to modify cars.

Don't you tell me that you like to user those nice tires that
the hybrids and electrics use in your car? Well you won't be able to.  How
about all those parts you buy to make your car electric? Well the guy who sells them sells other aftermarket parts, if he is not able to sell them; he won't be
able to maintain his business.I'm just trying to bring attention to this. just my 2 cents.
Danilo Reyes From: khallgeisler at gmail.comTo: oeva-list at oeva.orgDate: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:34:23 -0800Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] Oregon's new AFTERMARKET  bill

I'm not sure why EVers would want to stop
this; here's the text of the bill: http://landru.leg.state.or.us/09reg/measures/hb2100.dir/hb2186.intro.html

Maybe I've missed a subtlety you guys have picked
up on. - khg

Kristen Hall-Geislerfreelance writer |
Portland, Oregon503.975.0306 | kristenhallgeisler.com