[Oeva-list] Oregon's new AFTERMARKET bill

D@nil0 Danilo_Reyes at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:05:21 PST 2009

I'm in this list because of the same reason.

We all want to see a better and cleaner world.

What I do not want is to have my freedom compromised by mandatory governmental procedures and regulations.

As it has been in the past these rules are going to be applied to all aftermarket parts, even the ones that are good for the environment.