[Oeva-list] PFC 20 charger configuration question

Micheal Drewry glassphoto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:07:29 PST 2009

Hi All, it was good to see so many people at last nights meeting.

For those of you who have had experience with PFC chargers, can someone help
me out?  I got my charger installed and it appears to be working but there
is one option I have questions about.  There is a timer function that turns
the charger off after a period of time from 0 (never) to I think around 260
minutes.   The manual did not give any recommended time setting.  It was set
to the first setting for 10 minutes.  What are you using?  Any other
recommendations for using this charger?

Thanks for any advice you an offer,
Mike