[Oeva-list] BP5-12 batteries available for educational use

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 10:16:25 PST 2009

Hi All,

  I recently got a free industrial UPS from a friend full of good BB BP5-12 batteries.  I have 50 extra that I'd like to give away to a robotics or EV educational program.  This might work for an electric bicycle.  Here's a link:

http://www.batteryprice.com/bp5-1212v5ahleadacidbattery.aspx

If you can convince me that you have an educational use for these, let me know and we can schedule a time for you to pick them up.  Please let me know if you can use less than 50 batteries in case I get multiple requests so I can divide up the batch for more educational uses.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Tim
OEVA Chair