[Oeva-list] Tyco Kilovac Contactors - EV200

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:18:07 PST 2009

I figured I'd ask anyone on the list locally if they're interested in going
in on some of the EV200 contactors on ebay.
If we get 5 contactors, they're 54 a piece, if we get 10 they're 49.50, if
we get 25, they're 36 each. Onesie twosie they're $63. I don't want to
profit, just pay what I pay, we're just saving by doing a group buy.
Shipping is free.

I know Bob Simpson wants a few, but I figured we'd ask. I can bring them to
the next meeting.

These have the economizer. Good for voltages on the contacts of 12-900V,
500A continuous, 2000A break, 1.7W holding current at 12V, and no back EMF
(no diode needed).

datasheet:
http://relays.tycoelectronics.com/datasheets/ev200.pdf

Let me know, we want to order some this week. At this price, they'd be good
to have a few extra.

--
Travis Gintz
1986 Honda VFR DC conversion