[Oeva-list] Solar car coming to Portland

Tim Kutscha tim_kutscha at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 09:03:42 PST 2009

Hello OEVA folks,

   Here's an excellent opportunity to support a truly sustainable EV.
Marcelo da Luz is driving a solar car across the country and coming to
Portland around the end of next week.  He needs a place to stay and
charge his vehicle (see attached photo) for a few days.  I would offer
to do it, but I'll be out of town next weekend and early the following
week (ugh, bad timing!).
     I'm sure Marcelo has some amazing stories about his travels.  The
video at www.xof1.com is great.  I have a bunch of photos that Marcelo
e-mailed me in case you'd like to see them.  I didn't attach them due
to the size restrictions with our e-mail handler.  Would someone please
be willing to support Marcelo in his efforts?
Please contact Marcelo and CC me (tim_kutscha at yahoo.com) so I know that
this has been covered.

Thanks,
Tim Kutscha