[Oeva-list] Legislative proposals

Nick Galaday nickgaladay at msn.com
Sun Jan 4 21:09:25 PST 2009

Made in Oregon?  How's this idea?  There are quite a number of worthy
foreign made cars that are not currently marketed in the US.  Most speak
some version of Latin such as Renault, Citroen, Alfa-Romeo or a couple of
Spanish models.  It seems to me the fastest, cheapest access to
manufacturing an EV here would be to import "gliders" (sans factory ICE)
under a special fleet purchase agreement and electrify them here.  I'm told
any design would have to be safety tested, requiring a large number of
prototypes, but why reinvent the entire wheel?  Venture capital anyone?

Nick Galaday

___Energy Conservation
             .....saves more than energy!