[Oeva-list] Speed limits and my legislative proposals

bob at research13.com bob at research13.com
Tue Jan 6 11:59:43 PST 2009

For those interested in jotting a note or phoning to your Oregon legislators (still no Merkley website I'm familiar with):
Senator Ron Wyden (202)224-5244 http://wyden.senate.govSenator-Elect Jeff Merkley (503)274-4439 (campaign office) Congressman David Wu (D-OR1) (202)225-0855 http://www.house.gov/wuCongressman Greg Walden (R-OR2) (202)225-6730 http://www.house.gov/waldenCongressman Earl Blumenauer (D-OR3) (202)225-4811 http://blumenauer.house.govCongressman Peter DeFazio (D-OR4) (202)225-6416 http://www.house.gov/defazioCongressman-Elect Kurt Schrader (D-OR5) (503)723-6174 (campaign office)